Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Healed and wheeled

DEAR FRIENDS,

I just realised that I am still upset with baskaran for bullying me to be at the wad-psy-1 (ward-psychiatry-1), of GH, KL and also for involving my family members in all thing that he does. i.e. he just came by to check my car that refused to start – it had suffered abuse under his care from the May 2002 until recently – end of April 2007 just as I have been suffering his personality that is not very pleasant – the moment I was on the telephone with the mechanic of kia service centre, he called my brother Khairul Nizam bin Abdullah and complained/reported/etc. I am sick of him trying to mess with me and my family. Yesterday, my brother realized that baskaran had 2 personalities that he requested for the good doc. who was checking me out to provide councelling for baskaran and also give him the mood altering/stabilizing abilify and episilon - I think..lemme check… its Epilim 200 – please let me know if these pills are ok to be consumed. From what I understand, baskaran had made special request to give me the tablets that are still new AND Sample type… new in the market I think…am I a guinea pig or what .dfapoewet49wpj ;o34862 34jtg;o9n6iy new in the market I think…am I a guinea pig or what .dfapoewet49wpj ;o34862 34jtg;o9n6iy3w lkgR”eo…fucker baskaran.

Pavin is also not coming to see me today, am so tired and fed-up that I’ve moved into my head, coz being in the heart hurts…tak mahu (DT: Don’t want) masuk hati (DT: enter heart). Actually its also my fault…I don’t know what I want. I just want to BE. BE with no plan but to write all my thoughts and read and think and contemplate and BE silent and dance and sing and dance again and sign again and travel and talk to the birds and the bees and walk around in circle and BE just BE. Is it wrong? What to do-lah! I want to go and dance with Shah Rukh Khan now. See you later.

Sexing/Rexing with baskaran the son of balaraman - what is rexing? or T-Rexing? or sexing?

Actually I am healed now because the New Earth www.newearthrecords.com played healing music -Reiki- by Terry Oldfield and more for the Earth Community and it made me move back into my heart and I cried my wounds out. I feel healed. Thank you very much New Earth Records, we love you too.

I also thank the malaysian community for coming out with lovely messages that made me realise that I am accepted and am being heard/listened to. the once voiceless environment has many voices, thanks again. We love you too. We would like to thank the people of Permai Court 2, the couple, pregnant mother, mother with 2 children, women with a dog, young man with fire, 2 men with saw and wood, another 2 men with a wheelbarrow full of rooflings (does this word exist?), local authority of Ampang for the beautiful energy saving (is it) lamp posts and lamps, and many more. I cried. still gonna cry, cry baby when I move to my heart but am finally balancing heart and head as went into samadhi (small time or big time) today. We LOVE MALAYSIA AND THE PEOPLE OF EARTH - OUR SIBLINGS OF THE WORLD. Please stay with me for awhile longer as I/we have much to share.

No comments: